- The Practicality of Dental Office Deals and Discounts January 10, 2018 As they workforce for dentistry increases each year, the supply is gradually exceeding the demand. As of 2016, there are an estimated 196,441 dentists working in the U.S. alone, and this is not accounting for dentists in other countries. A prevalent marketing strategy in dentistry is offering free or discounted services. The problem is that ... Continue reading →
- 4 HOLIDAY MARKETING IDEAS FOR YOUR DENTAL OFFICE December 5, 2017 We have so much to look forward to and be thankful for this upcoming holiday season. From the beginning of the season with Thanksgiving all the way to New Years, everything becomes more hectic and we’re extremely busy all the time! With all the craziness going on this holiday season, people are so preoccupied with ... Continue reading →
- The Most Effective Time to Send Statements to Dental Patients November 22, 2017 A lot of dental practices today schedule the delivery of the billing statements, but this isn’t actually a recommended practice. In fact, having an outstanding account receivable isn’t very ideal in any business. Yes, this could help you get paid for the service or product at the moment it is sent, but insurance companies require ... Continue reading →
- How to Attract patients with Dental Fear and Anxiety to your Practice September 1, 2017 Every dental practice claims they have a professional staff that provides excellent service, but sometimes that’s not enough to lure patients in their practice. According to surveys, about 130 million people in America have dental anxiety. Dentists are fully aware OF how dental care is affected by people’s fear of the dentist. Yet it’s unavoidable ... Continue reading →
- Dental Practices Must Follow EPA Regulations August 15, 2017 Dental practices today are required to abide to strict federal (EPA) and state regulations that require them to dispose their bio-hazardous materials properly. Every day, your dental practice accumulates infectious, hazardous and pharmaceutical wastes that when not properly disposed, could impose harm to many people. As EPA’s Resource Conservation regulatory requirement, dental offices should forge proper management of both hazardous and ... Continue reading →
Buying a Practice?
Selling a Practice?
Designing a new Practice?
Dental Medical Sales is a DBA of Frank Espinosa, PA a State of Florida Licensed Real Estate & Business Broker working with KW Commercial Realty. Frank and his Team of licensed, dedicated professionals are here to help you Sell, Buy or Design a Start up Dental practice or Medical practice. As a member of International Institute of Business Analysis, the world's leading professional association for business analysts, Frank and his team will review all aspects of your business and new office business plan and help wherever possible to establish the correct value of your business and to also ensure you have covered everything you need to have for your new business plan to succeed.