- The Elements of a Compelling Dental Website March 11, 2018 We are at an age of digital marketing where everything can be accessed with just a tap in your screen. Dentistry may be one of the longest running professions out there but it is still a consumer-based service. You have to realize that gone are the days of advertising your dentistry on the radio or ... Continue reading →
- Transforming Fearful Dental Patients to Loyal Patients February 1, 2018 How do you do it? You have to admit that most people simple don’t want to pay a visit to their dentist, mainly because they’re scared. This becomes a major problem from getting the care they need. Some of their excuses may be: “I’m busy” “I have another appointment” “I need to take care of something ... Continue reading →
- The Practicality of Dental Office Deals and Discounts January 10, 2018 As they workforce for dentistry increases each year, the supply is gradually exceeding the demand. As of 2016, there are an estimated 196,441 dentists working in the U.S. alone, and this is not accounting for dentists in other countries. A prevalent marketing strategy in dentistry is offering free or discounted services. The problem is that ... Continue reading →
- 4 HOLIDAY MARKETING IDEAS FOR YOUR DENTAL OFFICE December 5, 2017 We have so much to look forward to and be thankful for this upcoming holiday season. From the beginning of the season with Thanksgiving all the way to New Years, everything becomes more hectic and we’re extremely busy all the time! With all the craziness going on this holiday season, people are so preoccupied with ... Continue reading →
- The Most Effective Time to Send Statements to Dental Patients November 22, 2017 A lot of dental practices today schedule the delivery of the billing statements, but this isn’t actually a recommended practice. In fact, having an outstanding account receivable isn’t very ideal in any business. Yes, this could help you get paid for the service or product at the moment it is sent, but insurance companies require ... Continue reading →
Buying a Practice?
Selling a Practice?
Designing a new Practice?
Dental Medical Sales is a DBA of Frank Espinosa, PA a State of Florida Licensed Real Estate & Business Broker working with KW Commercial Realty. Frank and his Team of licensed, dedicated professionals are here to help you Sell, Buy or Design a Start up Dental practice or Medical practice. As a member of International Institute of Business Analysis, the world's leading professional association for business analysts, Frank and his team will review all aspects of your business and new office business plan and help wherever possible to establish the correct value of your business and to also ensure you have covered everything you need to have for your new business plan to succeed.