- How to Attract patients with Dental Fear and Anxiety to your Practice September 1, 2017 Every dental practice claims they have a professional staff that provides excellent service, but sometimes that’s not enough to lure patients in their practice. According to surveys, about 130 million people in America have dental anxiety. Dentists are fully aware OF how dental care is affected by people’s fear of the dentist. Yet it’s unavoidable ... Continue reading →
- Dental Practices Must Follow EPA Regulations August 15, 2017 Dental practices today are required to abide to strict federal (EPA) and state regulations that require them to dispose their bio-hazardous materials properly. Every day, your dental practice accumulates infectious, hazardous and pharmaceutical wastes that when not properly disposed, could impose harm to many people. As EPA’s Resource Conservation regulatory requirement, dental offices should forge proper management of both hazardous and ... Continue reading →
- How to Stay In Touch With Your Dental Patients July 5, 2017 In 8,760 hours a year, you only get an average of 3 hours to meet a single dental patient. How will you be able to make your patients remember your dental practice in the remaining 8,757 hours in the year? Read on if you want to know how. The main secret is to encourage patient referrals ... Continue reading →
- How to Make Your Dental Practice Attract Millennial Patients Online? June 10, 2017 Today, almost everything is obtained with a single online click. Online transaction is more favored means for buy-and-purchase activities as well as conducting meetings and other business transactions. As we all know, the ones mostly affected by this are the millennials (born from 1982 to 2000) which has a total population of 83.1 million population ... Continue reading →
- TOP 4 ECONOMIC BENEFITS OF SATISFIED DENTAL PATIENTS April 27, 2017 All success stories from thriving dentists have one common denominator. That is putting client’s satisfaction on top of their priority list. Check out these 5 ways on how patient satisfaction leads to increased revenue and stable profit. 1. Satisfaction is equal to loyalty Satisfied patients are highly loyal when it comes to their dentist’s service. Sometimes, a ... Continue reading →
Buying a Practice?
Selling a Practice?
Designing a new Practice?
Dental Medical Sales is a DBA of Frank Espinosa, PA a State of Florida Licensed Real Estate & Business Broker working with KW Commercial Realty. Frank and his Team of licensed, dedicated professionals are here to help you Sell, Buy or Design a Start up Dental practice or Medical practice. As a member of International Institute of Business Analysis, the world's leading professional association for business analysts, Frank and his team will review all aspects of your business and new office business plan and help wherever possible to establish the correct value of your business and to also ensure you have covered everything you need to have for your new business plan to succeed.