- TOP 4 ECONOMIC BENEFITS OF SATISFIED DENTAL PATIENTS April 27, 2017 All success stories from thriving dentists have one common denominator. That is putting client’s satisfaction on top of their priority list. Check out these 5 ways on how patient satisfaction leads to increased revenue and stable profit. 1. Satisfaction is equal to loyalty Satisfied patients are highly loyal when it comes to their dentist’s service. Sometimes, a ... Continue reading →
- How to save on medical waste disposal March 27, 2017 Proper disposal of medical waste is a major concern for all healthcare facilities. Aside from the legal obligation that needs to be complied by the health-related institutions when it comes to proper waste disposal, the safety of its healthcare providers, staff and patients needs to be ensured by strictly following the medical waste disposal guidelines. ... Continue reading →
- Why Social Media is Important for Your Dental Practice March 11, 2017 At first glance, the dentistry industry may not appear as the industry where social networking is necessary. However, we have found that patients love to share their dental experience on social networking sites. Dental practitioners who depend on older marketing techniques, such as outbound marketing, or print ads, may be hesitant to adapt to these type ... Continue reading →
- Dental Marketing: Calculating your ROI January 27, 2017 The days of hanging the sign at the door that read “Dentist is in” are long gone. The view of how a dentist should grow his or her practice has changed through the last decade. The trends in dental marketing have tremendously evolved, using new and different marketing strategies. Aggressive competition has caused dental practices ... Continue reading →
- How to Make the Best out of your Dental Medical Facebook Page December 27, 2016 So, you have fully understood what social networking sites can do to your practice. Now that you have a Facebook page for your dental medical practice, what happens next? Social networking sites are excellent ways for you and your patients to always keep in contact. In addition, this is another great way for your patients ... Continue reading →
Buying a Practice?
Selling a Practice?
Designing a new Practice?
Dental Medical Sales is a DBA of Frank Espinosa, PA a State of Florida Licensed Real Estate & Business Broker working with KW Commercial Realty. Frank and his Team of licensed, dedicated professionals are here to help you Sell, Buy or Design a Start up Dental practice or Medical practice. As a member of International Institute of Business Analysis, the world's leading professional association for business analysts, Frank and his team will review all aspects of your business and new office business plan and help wherever possible to establish the correct value of your business and to also ensure you have covered everything you need to have for your new business plan to succeed.