- Five Reasons Why Your Dental Social Media Campaign Is Not Working For You May 15, 2015 With so many people online and active in their social media accounts, the trend for digital marketers have shifted from print and television ads to a more active approach in the said social networking sites. However, it is a highly competitive area and not that easy to dominate for a long period of time. There ... Continue reading →
- How to Double Your Sales in Your Dentistry Practice April 24, 2015 Many often say that if you do a good job on creating leads for your business, you tend to double your sales percentages? However, would you believe that this isn’t always the case? Would you also believe that in cosmetic dentistry one tends to double their sales only after they have built rapport and that often happens ... Continue reading →
- Why Your Dental Recare Practice Needs An Online Marketing Strategy January 30, 2015 So you think because your dental practice is successful you don’t need an online marketing strategy? You still need it believe it or not especially when it comes to recare. Recare is highly important, especially for dentists because it helps monitor and maintain the overall health of their patients especially when it comes to several ... Continue reading →
- Sale of a Dental Practice January 13, 2015 When doctors are ready to transition their practice, the majority will agree that the key feature in this venture is the purchase price. They are unaware that, although the purchase price is important, other stipulations of the sale can have financial implications on the final purchase price. Many variables must come together successfully to complete ... Continue reading →
- Top 10 issues for dentists looking to sell their practices! October 6, 2014 Top 10 issues for dentists looking to sell their practices! 10: The baby-boomer generation has spent its time in the dental market. They would have graduated back during the 70s and 80s and are going to be retiring in droves within the coming years. This means that there will be a ton of dental practices on ... Continue reading →
Buying a Practice?
Selling a Practice?
Designing a new Practice?
Dental Medical Sales is a DBA of Frank Espinosa, PA a State of Florida Licensed Real Estate & Business Broker working with KW Commercial Realty. Frank and his Team of licensed, dedicated professionals are here to help you Sell, Buy or Design a Start up Dental practice or Medical practice. As a member of International Institute of Business Analysis, the world's leading professional association for business analysts, Frank and his team will review all aspects of your business and new office business plan and help wherever possible to establish the correct value of your business and to also ensure you have covered everything you need to have for your new business plan to succeed.