- Top 3 Influential Trends in the Dental Industry May 10, 2016 It has always been a struggle for a Dental Marketer to convince a dentist, or the person reliable for the equipment in a dental hospital or clinic. However, it may sound simple, yet little do these dental marketers know that it only takes one constant thing – providing the best customer service as much as ... Continue reading →
- How to Grow your Dental Practice the Easy Way April 7, 2016 Believe it or not, the number of Dental Practices has been growing. These days, dentists find it hard to compete and be on top. Keep in mind that promoting your clinic or your dental services through the yellow pages is not enough. There has got to be a perfect way. What Dentists Fail Wherever you may go, ... Continue reading →
- Do Not Panic! Here are Marketing Solutions for Your Dental Clinic for 2016 March 1, 2016 It’s 2016, it’s about time to gear up and get your dental clinic moving. If you think New Year’s resolutions are only realized during the first weeks of the year, think again. What you need is simply a marketing solution so you and your Dental clinic will soar up high, and most of all, beat ... Continue reading →
- How to Maximize Your Dental Practice’s Local SEO February 14, 2016 If you think local SEO is not that important to keep your dental practice, think again. As a matter of fact, it matters a lot. Consider this the lifeblood of your practice. Believe it or not, there are more searches for local businesses than any other. Consumers or patients hit the search engines right away ... Continue reading →
- Dental Marketing Tips to Kickstart your 2016 right January 20, 2016 Online marketing is a dynamic industry, especially in the dentistry industry. That means it is made up of top competition and that fact is not going away soon. That’s why it is important for dentists and marketers to know the latest trends and top best practices for this year. Time to start the year right ... Continue reading →
Buying a Practice?
Selling a Practice?
Designing a new Practice?
Dental Medical Sales is a DBA of Frank Espinosa, PA a State of Florida Licensed Real Estate & Business Broker working with KW Commercial Realty. Frank and his Team of licensed, dedicated professionals are here to help you Sell, Buy or Design a Start up Dental practice or Medical practice. As a member of International Institute of Business Analysis, the world's leading professional association for business analysts, Frank and his team will review all aspects of your business and new office business plan and help wherever possible to establish the correct value of your business and to also ensure you have covered everything you need to have for your new business plan to succeed.